Wednesday, December 21, 2011

PALESTINE ...


I am watching the documentary "Gaza Tears " About Palestine ...and it just makes you sooo angryy !!
ok i am not into politics and stuff , and it make you think "ow my god is the people soo shallow and stupid "
it makes me soo sad wen i see the Palestinians been killed and thrown out there houses !! its all innocent people !
All wat i think is Palestine one day it will return to its own people !
i am sooo bad in Politics , but all wat i think if Hitler Killed all the Jews wHY dId They Go and bombed Palestine and take over ??
its like i am sitting in sweden and tommorow all china will come and take over skandinavia " does it make sense????
why the jews doesnt Blame the Germans instead ....hehehe...i donno all this craziness , but that is how it make sense to me and cant understand how the other people think !!!
any way it was just my thoughts out of my glamourosity World , and i dont think i wil will Watch again Documentaries that involves in politics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment